October 7, 2013

While watching Olympus has fallen...

Yeah! It's Labour Day holiday and it's slightly overcast so it's perfect time for some photos taking and after that crafting on the couch.

So I flicked on Olympus has fallen after lunch and finished editing the photos of a secret amigurumi project... all will be revealed this week once it is handed over to its new owner but here is a sneak peek.

When I finished with the photos, I picked up the Secret Squirrel cardigan. It's a great movie knitting project, just knit one row, purl one row, knit one row, purl one row... and thankfully only 5cm to go before the ribbing. This is why I prefer to make little garments as I don't do well in auto pilot mode.


It's coming along nicely and I can't wait until I finish the body so that I can get on with the sleeves and then the collar and then the buttons... 

Who knew one could get so much done while watching Olympus has fallen!? Whilst I am not normally an action movie person, I enjoyed it... perhaps it's because it is so completely impossible that I stopped thinking about the plot 5 minutes into the movie and just watched it!

I am off to organise my commuting projects for the week and get ready for the busy work week ahead.

Happy stitching!



No comments :

Post a Comment