May 29, 2013

Where did May go?

Can someone tell me where has the month of May gone? I mean I can account for every day, I didn't lose time, that I knew of, but how can a whole month flew by without one single blog post being written?

I did stuff, lots of it! Since we are still in May, I figured I haven't lost it completely!  Here is a quick recap:

A relaxing weekend at a friend's place by the beach and hung out with a thieving kookaburra! This sneaky kookaburra managed to snatch a sausage from my friend's hand! This photo was taken before the "incident"!


Then I had my birthday... yep still in the 30s, just... but let's not dwell on that! Hung out with my two favourites by day and dinner out with my beloved by night - so blessed!


Then we had my sister in law and our nephew visited the following weekend. We went to the Million Paws Walk on the Sunday too!



And the weekend just gone? We caught up with friends, did things around the house and a visit to the Fabric-a-brac market in Newtown! I am so glad to have visited, great variety, the people were so nice and I just loved the community feel. There is something fun and exciting about digging in someone's sewing box and finding treasures like vintage embroidery threads!



These are just snippets of what I have been up to. I haven't done as much crafting as I would like but I am working on a couple of projects/ custom designs... more on them soon!!

Stitch with love xx

No comments :

Post a Comment